Training & Qualifying To Become a Driving Instructor
We tailor each training program to the individual needs of our clients to ensure that they have the best chance to succeed, during the qualifying process and beyond.
- Make you aware of all the possible career paths available to you within the driver training industry and help you to decide what is right for you
- Provide an honest assessment of your attitude and ability before commencement of any practical training.
- Provide you with all the resources you will need to successfully undertake your training
- Ensure that your practical training is on a one to one basis so you fully benefit from your time and our experience and knowledge.
- Continue to offer support and guidance once you have qualified with help in areas such as car leasing, choosing a franchise, vehicle sign writing and many more.
- Offer flexibility in terms of times of training and training location.
- Give you a grounding in those areas that will be useful to you should you decide to train further and enter the Register of Fleet Trainers
The three course modules can be worked for individually or can run parallel with each other, in order to prepare you for the tests. However, the tests have to be passed in the appropriate sequence in order to progress i.e. you have to be successful in Part 1 - the theory part before you can take Part 2 - the practical driving element. Part 3 - the instructional part cannot be taken until you have been successful with Part 2.
We feel that running some modules together and integrating the training programme will enable you to get the most out of your learning and speed up your preparation and eventual qualifying time, so that you can become an Approved Driving Instructor sooner - enjoy the benefits of a new career sooner! This approach can also be helpful as it gives an overview of how each part of the training is interlinked with and relevant to the others